Monday, October 31, 2011

Red Aunts "Drag"


I love the tracks "Sleeping In The Wet Spot" & "Teach Me To Kill"! But even more, I love "Sex Zombie"! This song starts off with, and ends with "spooky sounds". These samples came off of a 12" vinyl record called Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House. I can't stress enough how influential this band is to me. Happy Halloween!

Kung Fu Kitten  "she'll kick yer ass"

Sleeping Pill  "take me to that sleeping pillow"

Lethal Lolita  "she'd like to meet ya"

Hot Rod  "rev it up...jack me up"

Sleeping In The Wet Spot  "we pounded & sweated man it was hot then i said move over here & said not"

Route 66 Fucken 6  "cigarette butts & whiskey breath"

Lonely Beer Drops  "look so pathetic when i see you don't you know you make me blue"

Built For A Barstool  "gin-n-tonic & a slice of lime makes me feel good all the time" [built for comfort i ain't built for speed]

Luz  "don't you dare give me that look of hate"[i'm loose]

Teach Me To Kill  "got my pen & paper & the will c'mon professor teach me to kill"

My Cat Scratch  "my cat scratch is going to hell"

Sweet Enough "you give me cavities"

Fly Ford Comet/Ho Choice "me and my baby...stoned"

Sex Zombie "all my friends they laugh at me they say i am a sex zombie"

Heard-Hearted Hannah   "she's a gal who likes to see men suffer"

No comments:

Post a Comment