Monday, December 26, 2011

I AM THE LIQUOR full length tape 2007

Hope yr getting yr drink on this holiday season! When I first heard this band's name I thought they were "I AM THE LICKER"...but, "No," they said, "it's 'I AM THE LIQUOR' like [motions drinking a bottle] liquor." This band used to practice in the attic at Blog Cabin, a punk house no more located on 16th St. in Pilsen (Chicago). My favorite line is from "I Can't Smoke & Swear I'm Fucked." I might as well just give up. Haha. Never!

1) Yer Life Is A Curse
2) Brutal Youth
3) Take A Walk
4) Identity Theft
5) Larky Clark Is A Pedophile
6) If I Can't Smoke & Swear I'm Fucked
7) Boo-Hoo
8) Cowboys & Indians
9) Indecisive
10) Gross & Drunken PDA
11) Whiskey Dicks
12) The Way Of The World (by Flipper)

Recorded in the spring of 2007 in Chicago, IL. I Am The Liquor is Jesse - drums, Max - bass, & Warzone (aka Amanda) - vocals. This tape is Hardscrabble Amateurs release # 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment